About the Course
Lets get creative! We offer two spa-tastic programs to bring families together or just pamper yourself! Everyone needs a little pampering, and what better way than a home spa day to connect with yourself or family and friends! This DIY virtual interactive class uses pantry ingredients to “cook up” some fun and healthy items for the whole family!
Dads And Daughters: This Father’s Day, cook up some fun together! Dads need self-care just like everyone else; take time with your daughters or (sons!) to make some relaxing treats for everyone to enjoy making:
• Enjoy an invigorating, caffeinated face scrub to wake yourself up in the morning!
• Make yourself a beard balm while your daughter makes a deep conditioner for her hair!
• Homemade toothpaste for everyone!
Pamper Yourself! Want to make luxurious homemade products for your skin, hair and face?
• Enjoy some sweet rejuvenating skin scrubs!
• Homemade toothpastes for a healthy smile!
• Learn DIY makeup and lotion basics!
Virtual or Live
Gold Coast, FL, USA
Virtual | Schools | Scouts | Home School | Private Groups | Corporate Teams | Birthday Parties
This program accommodates all ages. Young children should be assisted by an adult.
Contact us to join our virtual class series.
During the virtual class, you will join a 2 hour on-line hands-on class, guided each step of the way by Youth Environmental Alliance ecology experts who will take you through a fun hour of creative fun:
• Step by step instructions for creating a number of natural and healthy skin-care, hair or beauty products
• Learn how to create products from healthy garden and all-natural ingredients
• Get your hands dirty creating 3 products in real time that you can use right away!
• Create great gift ideas to pamper yourself, your friends and your loved ones!
Join us for an interactive online class. A link to the virtual classroom will be sent via email. You will prepare for the class in advance by collecting materials listed in the class prep-packet which will be provided upon registration, and preparing your workspace at home!